Plantiga is a clinical-grade wearable sensor insole and analytics platform on a mission to empower both practitioners and individuals with objective health data.
Used by practitioners to:
Measure the things that matter at the point of care. The mobile platform is easily set up in any environment.
You can’t change what you don’t measure. Objective data engages individuals in managing their own health.
– Improve compliance with more visits per patient
– Differentiate your clinic with engaging services
– Offer remote monitoring and real-world testing – Retain patients through improved outcomes
– Increase screening and treatment billability with quantifiable efficacy
– Streamline charting with stand-alone reports
– Increase clinic efficiency via digital records
– Broaden clinical capabilities and attract new clients depending on patient support needs
– Better understand treatment timing over program progression
Chris Napier PT, PhD
Professor, Author, Researcher, Sports PT
“The system provides insights I otherwise don’t get on how my patients move in the real world. This is where it matters most and I get that from Plantiga.”
Founder, Test & Train Sports and Stars & Stripes Sports
“Plantiga has provided us with a clinical grade solution that is easy to use in testing and provides useful details that can be applied with our testing protocols.”
Barrie Jennings, S&C
Strength & Conditioning Coach
“Being able to provide this new testing to our clients has really expanded our business with both new and existing patients.”
Brent Salazar, S&C
Director, US Tennis Association
“I get excited every time we use it. It’s transformed how we monitor, assess, and track our group’s health and injuries. It comes with us around the world.”
Paul Blazey BS, PT
“It’s a powerful tool to be able to share the results of the testing with my patients – helping inform the program I put in place.”
Steve Smith, PT, DPT, PhD, S&C
Director, Washington Wizards
“Plantiga has really augmented our return-to-play and injury management process.
Luke Abbott, S&C
“Incredible technology that is a huge asset with “on-field” testing out of the biomech labs…and the ability to analyse even more aspects of performance variables.”
give us those e-digits.
you won't regret it.